Monday, May 20, 2013
A new game is invented, titled...."Run away with ibu's book".
It goes like this:
1) Go and look at whatever ibu is doing.
2) If ibu is reading her book, go quietly behind her and then grab the book.
3) As fast as you can, scramble down the bed while grinning and say, "Bye, bu".
4) Run away as fast as you can with the book.
5) Once in a while, go and peek at ibu.
6) If ibu is looking at you, run away again while saying, "Bye, bu".
7) If ibu is unaware, slowly go up to her and wave the book at her. Then run away again while saying the famous words, "Bye, bu".
8) Repeat until exhausted....or until ibu catches you and retrieves the book.
Links to this post:
The race of man shall perish, but the eyes
Of trilobytes eternal in stone,
And seem to stare about in mild surprise
At changes greater than they have yet known.
- T.A. Conrad
To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
- William Blake,
excerp from Auguries of Innocence.