Tuesday, April 08, 2008
For a lot of my friends that planning/going to go to Bandung and Jakarta.
Listed below are the places that I went to during my stay in Jakarta and
Since the tour was strictly for shopping, so the Tourist's Attraction
2) Grande - I love the Ace Hardware in Basement 2. The rest, the usual
3) Mangga 2 (ITC) - Something like Penang's Chowrasta or Petaling Street.
4) Glodok - A place for guys to check out antenna's for their radios,
5) Metro Tanah Abang - A wholesale kind of pasar. Many telekungs, t-
1) Heritage-Cascade - a whole road with factory outlets kind of houses.
2) A bit further down the road from Heritage is Kedai Barbe. It is a shop
3) Happening - A factory outlet that caters more to the branded jeans,
4) Rumah Diaz - Heaven for bags...wallets, handbags, tote to travelling
5) Rumah Mode/Mode Plus - Branded t-shirts, shirts and jeans. Also for
6) Pasar Baru - for tudung, telekong, baju kebaya sulam, kain batik, kain
Jakarta - Family Spa. Recommended by Hendry, our tourist guide. Got lulur
1) Salero Jumbo - Padang Restaurant. The tendon curry is very nice, but
2) Riung Sari - Kalau tak silap aku, Sundanese food. Yang pasti, sambal
1) Dapur Sangkuriang.
2) Kembang Pare - Sundanese food.
3) Restoran Sederhana Masakan Padang.
4) Kartika Sari - for the yummy kuih. Don't forget to buy some Brownies
5) Kat area Pasar Baru - try carik kedai jual Kacang Bandung. The
6) Also try the ice cream with durian and pulut. Available everywhere.
7) Don't forget to drink Avocado juice, here they call it Apokat juice.
1) Tangkuban Perahu - Volcano. Quite cold, very high but very picturisque
2) Strawberry Farm - on the way to Tangkuban Perahu. Of course, it is a
3) Punchak - Taman Safari. Got loads of animals in a safary kind of
1) For full bodied ladies like me, sakit hati masa pilih jeans. Most of
2) Guys with XL and above sized body, most of the shirts are for smaller
3) People that are on diet, careful since the food here are very tempting
4) People in their relationship, don't bring your gf/bf here. The arrays
Of course, this is my first
Bravo for Hendry, Bambang and Nandang. Brava for K Mawar.
Loh, kalau begitu harus pergi lagi.
By 3:04 PM, at
Hehehe...dunia ini kecik rupanya.
Rina, bullet point ko no 4 tu yg x kelakar abis tu. Ha3...
Yep. Hendry is very cute. Then, aku jumpa kat Star Bucks, very handsome. Then, ada yang aku jumpa kat Grande West shopping complex. These are superbly handsome guys aaa.
"Sekodeng la tuh" ==> X Baik tau ngumpat ;)
Links to this post:
The race of man shall perish, but the eyes
Of trilobytes eternal in stone,
And seem to stare about in mild surprise
At changes greater than they have yet known.
- T.A. Conrad
To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
- William Blake,
excerp from Auguries of Innocence.