Thursday, November 01, 2007
New theories for the dinosaurs extinction.
Gas may be to blame for dinosaurs extinction
More Than a Meteor Likely Killed Dinosaurs 65 Million Years Ago
I think what really happened was that the dinosaurs waged wars against each other. My hipothesis is that a Lapentosaurus Georgiana Bushiano which condemns other nations and other religions (apart from whatever he is having at the time) as terrorists and atomized them to death.
That leaves him, all alone...the only dinosaur that was confirmed by him that did not consort or having any known or unknown relationship with terrorists. Since he cannot procreate with himself (Thank God!!!), the dinosaurs are now extinct.
But, then...that is my hipothesis.
Want to bet that we, humans of oh so very advanced civilization would have only a couple of thousand years left to exist? That is the best case scenario that I can think of lah. The reason? Oh, not much....only a few thousands that I can think of!!
The top three are :
1) The depletion of resources. As an ad shows, we are living in an island (Earth) with a very limited resources. These resources would not be enough to cater to us, humans which currently are enjoying an explosion of growth (as mathematians like to say, exponential growth) of the number of humans. Do you really think that the earth can cater to feed, clothe and support our living lifestyles? Culling humans, anyone?
2) War. What to comment, except in an experiment...when too many mice are put in a crowded place, most of the mice turns agressive and attack each other. That is mice, humans are more ingenious. We have nuclear warheads. Yey humans!!
3) Earth vs humans. Katrina, tsunamis, forest fires in California...think the Earth likes being bored into by maggots (humans) searching for oil or minerals? And...Earth can live without us, we in the other hand, cannot live without Earth.
So, enjoy life while we can. We do not know the next time, another Chicxulub-ly meteorite wants to get friendly and drop by for a visit. Or even when another dinosaur like Lapentosaurus Georgiana Bushiano wants to waged terrorist war against....eh, do we already encounter this??..
Stuck in my head with Loop by Sakamoto Maaya:
1) You are My Love by Makino Yui (soooooo sweeeeettttttt).
2) Apologize by Timbaland presenting Onerepulic (soooo....whiny??but nice kind of whine).
"It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
It's too late to apologize, yeah
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah"
Links to this post:
The race of man shall perish, but the eyes
Of trilobytes eternal in stone,
And seem to stare about in mild surprise
At changes greater than they have yet known.
- T.A. Conrad
To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
- William Blake,
excerp from Auguries of Innocence.