Friday, April 21, 2006
Wuhuu! A quarter of the year is nearly past. What had I done in these few months?
2) Start making earrings, anklets, necklaces and bracelets pieces for my friends. The best part of it, they are paying me money for it!! I didn't earn much, but at least I can cycle the money to buy more jewelery pieces.
3) Help my sister to recover from her depression (hopefully).
4) Went traveling to Pulau Perhentian. Heavenly beaches.
5) Help a person to propose to my mum. However, she declined.
6) Lost my handphone. Cilok my sister's. hehehe.
7) Gain additional 3 kgs to my not so slim body.
8) Start another blogsite to showcase my jewellery pieces.
9) Learn abt new products, mainly Veritas (Backup Exec) and Symantec (AV and Mail Server
for MS Exchange) suite. Hey, I can install AND configure these babies in detail. Ok, I had acquired these skills since last year, but who's counting the months? ;)
10) Realized that I need to be me. With thick glasses, big ass, warts and an attitude. If you cannot get along with me, better leave this area.
11) Another realization. I love to drink blood.
Ok, ok...not the last one. But being a vampire would be cool. At least they can wear dark colored makeup with dark clothes and only go out at night, that's why vampires look slim.
Am reading - Rats, Bats and Vats by Dave Freer and Eric Flint. Downloaded from Baen website. I like to download e-books from the website. A lot of Sci-Fi stories. Damn yummy.
Am listening to My Hips Don't Lie by Wyclef and Shakira. Makes me want to belly dance. Alone for now, my tummy is a bit shy.
Hehehe, congrat. Weh, bg address yang geocities nyer. Aku nak tambah kat chic-lady.
By 2:16 PM, at
By 2:23 PM, at
hehehe. weh, nanti aku bawak mak aku ke kenduri, ko jangan tanya plak. mati aku kena belasah.
Links to this post:
The race of man shall perish, but the eyes
Of trilobytes eternal in stone,
And seem to stare about in mild surprise
At changes greater than they have yet known.
- T.A. Conrad
To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
- William Blake,
excerp from Auguries of Innocence.